Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term 'Chapman Oak Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Southgate Chambers, 37-39 Southgate Street, Winchester SO23 9EH. Company registration number 11087650 the term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Timberline Furniture's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Chapman Oak Limited are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and have published this guide to help you understand how and why Chapman Oak Limited collects information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register on the Timberline Furniture website you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information directly from you when you register with us. When you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order and inform you of special offers and promotion(s).
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Manage your account
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
- Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest.
- Keeping in touch with you
- We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to this site.
- If you decide you do not want us to contact you, you can request that we stop using your information and that we stop mailing any information to you.
- You may continue to receive mailings which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your request is being dealt with.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's
computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of timberlinefurniture.co.uk features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Here is a list of the cookies used on the Timberline Furniture web site:
- NID - Google Analytics
- cookiescriptaccept - Cookie Preference